May 7 - Steve Spaanbroek
May 27 - Bill Morgan
May 3 - John Mitchell
May 20 - Bill Morgan
May 22 - Troy Martin
May 28 - Robert Guerry
June 2 - Louis Dinneen
May 1 - Tom Stewart
June 1 - Bill McCully
July 14-17 - ASHE Annual Conference
December 16-17 - All-staff December meeting
In the month of March MSL served 21 clients.
Thanks for all your hard work!
New clients signed:
- Indiana Masonic Homes
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove
Real comments and stories from the real impact we’re making!
Feedback from Jen Cowel at NYC Health+Hospitals/Elmhurst, NY
Thank you for the detailed clear report of findings. Thank you also for sending the photos. Hospitals really value those, a picture speaks a thousand words! Thanks for being part of our team. By the way, I heard from Colleen and she said that this survey was the best survey they ever had. Seriously! She described how numerous and rough the findings were and said you guys were great!
AHSE ANNUAL 2019
Early Bird Registration
Please register for ASHE Annual before the early bird deadline ends on May 17!
Click the link below to register now
Thanks so much for getting set up with slack!
Inside our slack group, there is a channel called #slackhelp. Feel free to drop any questions you have in that channel, and John Mitchell will help you there.
There is also a channel called #successstories. We want to fill this channel with good comments from clients and success stories. Anything you may have in your email or notes that fits that description, go ahead and copy and paste it there.
Jan is now communicating to everyone about scheduling through Slack and not through email. Please stay connected to Slack regularly so you don’t miss your communications.
A reminder from Premiere
Premier wants to remind all consultants to use past tense in all of their reports. Please remember this request when conducting your next Premier mock survey.
1. Please make sure you submit the actual hotel receipt and not a copy from your American Express online statement. We need to show the detail of the hotel stay.
2. We have had a few situations where toll charges for rental cars show up a few days/weeks after the trip. You should receive an email about the charges, but some consultants have not. If you know you will have a toll charge, please check your American Express online statement for a few days so the expense can be submitted in T&E. Also, please let Jan know if you think you will have toll charges so she can watch for that when creating the invoice.
3. We have had a few questions from partners/clients about tip amounts. If you enter a separate tip amount, please add a note in T&E describing what the tip was for (e.g., housekeeping, airport shuttle, etc.).
Please remember to get a new version of Illumination every time you do a mock survey. We have had some updates added lately that need to be reflected on the reports.
When adding pictures to your reports, please remember to follow these guidelines for the photo captions:
1. The format is ROOM/LOCATION: ISSUE. For example, Main Corridor: Obstructed egress or ATS Room: Open junction box or Central Sterile Decontamination Room: Dirty sprinkler head.
2. PLEASE do not include the entire finding verbiage as the picture caption. There is not much room for lengthy explanations in the picture caption. There is room for about 60 characters and then it cuts off.
3. PLEASE do not refer to the numbered list of your finding in the caption. For reference purposes, the location should be included in your finding AND the picture caption.
4. If you would like to see some examples of photo reports, please let Jan know.
Many of you have been including pictures lately, which is very good. One of our partners commented lately that the pictures are very valuable to our clients. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Welcome to the client-facing portion of Illumination!
Safety is just a click away.…
Part of the MSL commitment to an uncommon pursuit of healthcare safety is the development of new tools and technologies like MSL Spotlight. Our new safety management platform.
- A secure view your assessments on your mobile
- Track trends and analytics in your scores
- Communicate securely with MSL consultants